Registration Fee | 会议注册费
- Author (Regular)
- Author (TPC Member)
- Author (Student)
- Presenter Only (Abstract)
- Additional Paper(s)
- Additional Page / One Page
- Extra Proceeding / One Copy
- One Day Visit
- 500 USD
- 470 USD
- 450 USD
- 350 USD
- 250 USD
- 380 USD
- 50 USD
- 30 USD
- 50 USD
- 3500 RMB
- 3300 RMB
- 3150 RMB
- 2450 RMB
- 1750 RMB
- 2650 RMB
- 350 RMB
- 200 RMB
- 350 RMB
* Student fee is ONLY applicable forfull-time students who are FIRST authors. Students have to provide a valid certificate from their departments.
* One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only ONE hard copy.
* One regular registration can cover a paper within Five pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
* At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
Author registration fee includes
Paper Publication; Attendance to all sessions; 15 minutes (Q&A included) presentation time; Conference documents; Lunch, coffee breaks and Dinner; Chance to be selected as the winner of best presentation (one winner in each session)
Presentation Only registration fee includes
Attendance to all sessions; 15 minutes (Q&A included) presentation time; Conference documents; Lunch, coffee breaks and Dinner; Chance to be selected as the winner of best presentation (one winner in each session)
Listener registration includes
Attendance to all sessions; Conference documents; Lunch, coffee breaks and Dinner; Conference Program
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email. No shows will not be refunded. The organizing committees is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, campus conditions, travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, etc.
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* Losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.