Full Papers (Presentation & Publication)
1. Regular Papers limited to 4-12 pages.
2. Manuscripts must be written in English.
3. Papers accepted must fully comply with the conference format for the final camera ready submission.
4. The authors of the paper will take responsibility for any Intellectual Property issues concerning the papers on their own.
Abstract Papers (Presentation Only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation or poster presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
Important Dates | 重要时间
December 31st, 2022 (Final Call !!)
Paper Submission | 投稿方式
Please login in the Electronic Submission System to submit your paper.
请登录 在线投稿系统 进行投稿
You will receive the submission confirmation email from the conference committees within 2 working days. If you haven't received it, please contact us soon. (Email: email@example.com)
By submitting a paper to IC&C, the authors agree to the review process and understand that papers undergo a peer-review process. Manuscripts will be reviewed by appropriately qualified experts in the field selected by the conference committee, who will give detailed comments and — if the submission gets accepted — the authors submit a revised ("camera-ready") version that takes into account this feedback. All papers are reviewed using a single-blind review process: authors declare their names and affiliations in the manuscript for the reviewers to see, but reviewers do not know each other's identities, nor do the authors receive information about who has reviewed their manuscript. The committees of IC&C 2023 invest great efforts in reviewing the papers submitted to the conference and organising the sessions to enable the participants to gain maximum benefit.
IC&C is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results / techniques on which they depend or build. reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met. If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.