Submission Due: August 30th, 2020
Acceptance Notification: September 25th, 2020
Registration Deadline: October 10th, 2020
1. Regular Papers limited to 4-10 pages.
2. Manuscripts must be written in English.
3. Papers accepted must fully comply with the conference format for the final camera ready submission.
4. The authors of the paper will take responsibility for any Intellectual Property issues concerning the papers on their own.
Full Paper 论文模板
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation or poster presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published. Abstract Template 摘要模板
1. Papers will be scheduled at about 15 Minutes of Presentation including Q&A.
2. Each platform session room will be equipped with a Video projector, a computer and necessary peripherals to support PowerPoint and Acrobat Reader.
By submitting a paper to ICICC, the authors agree to the review process and understand that papers undergo a peer-review process. Manuscripts will be reviewed by appropriately qualified experts in the field selected by the Conference Committee, who will give detailed comments and — if the submission gets accepted — the authors submit a revised ("camera-ready") version that takes into account this feedback. All papers are reviewed using a single-blind review process: authors declare their names and affiliations in the manuscript for the reviewers to see, but reviewers do not know each other's identities, nor do the authors receive information about who has reviewed their manuscript. The Committees of ICICC 2021 invest great efforts in reviewing the papers submitted to the conference and organising the sessions to enable the participants to gain maximum benefit.
ICICC is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results / techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met.
If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.